Covid-19 Alert Level 3 – Oceans Floral AucklandPrint
Dear Valued Customer,
Re: Covid-19 Alert Level 3 – Oceans Floral Auckland
We are back in a limited capacity under Alert Level 3. We can now process orders for contactless delivery and contactless collection.
However please be aware that there may be some delay in despatching your order. We have already received a lot of orders over the Level 4 lockdown, these will be despatched first. We will continue to despatch orders by priority of when they are received. Please note couriers are also experiencing delays.
Please place orders through our website.
Contactless collection can be done by selecting the Store Pickup option at checkout. However the earliest collection time available at present is Tuesday 26th October. Contactless collections are done outside Oceans rear roller door area (entry through Monahan Road). Collection time is between 8.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday. You must wear a mask and scan in using the Covid Tracer App.
If anyone turns up earlier than their collection day or without having placed an order for collection, they will be turned away.
For further details on how we will be operating please read below:
- Our Auckland showroom will remain closed under Covid-19 Alert Level 3.
- We encourage ordering through our website (For Account Customers, if you are not sure of your web login details please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up for ordering on our website).
- Orders can be placed by email or phone, but they may not be processed as promptly as those placed through the website.
- Customers who are usually visited by our sales reps or agents, you will be hearing from them, otherwise you can contact them directly.
- We will despatch orders using our normal courier network. Our couriers will be practicing Contact-less Deliveries with 2 metre physical distancing.
- Please note that courier service will take longer than usual, so please take that into consideration when placing your orders.
- No returns of goods will be processed at this stage. Reporting of damaged goods/deliveries must still be done within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Oceans will practice appropriate hygiene arrangements as recommended by the Ministry of Health. Staff will adhere to physical distancing rules and work area surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised regularly throughout the day. Staff will be maintaining good hygiene, including hand hygiene and good cough/sneeze etiquette. No one other than staff members are allowed into our building.
- We will endeavour to supply your orders in full and in a timely manner, but please bear with us as we navigate the difficulties of operating under the restrictions of Alert Level 3.
Our Christchurch Branch will remain open under Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and hand sanitiser protocols back in place. To place orders for delivery or collection from our Christchurch Branch, please email email@example.com or ring 03 348 0044.