Oceans Update – Alert Level 2 Showroom Open to CustomersPrint
Dear Valued Customer,
Our Auckland and Christchurch Showrooms will be open to customers from tomorrow Thursday 14th May when New Zealand moves to Alert Level 2. Things are going to work a little differently under Alert Level 2. Please read below for further details on how we will be operating. For those who shop at our Christchurch Branch please pay particular attention to our Christchurch Branch reduced trading hours.
- Keep your distance of at least 1 metre apart from other customers and our staff.
- To ensure we have good contact-tracing records you must sign in when you arrive and sign out when you leave.
- We will regularly clean high use surfaces and will wipe down trolley handles after each customer.
- We have hand sanitiser available for your use and we will wash our hands regularly.
- Groups larger than 10 people will not be allowed into our premises.
- You cannot stay in our premises for longer than 2 hours.
- If you are sick or have cold or flu-like symptoms you must stay away from our premises.
- All pick-ups will continue to be done outside Oceans rear roller door area (entry through Monahan Road for Auckland branch). Orders must be placed by 12 noon a day prior to collection. Collection time is between 9.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday and customers must nominate a pick-up time.
- Our Christchurch Branch will have reduced trading hours and be closed on Thursdays from 21st May to 25th June 2020.
- To place orders for delivery or collection from our Christchurch Branch or if you have any queries specific to our Christchurch branch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 03 348 0044.