Oceans Update – Alert Level 3 Open for BusinessPrint
Dear Valued Customer,
Oceans Floral will be back in a limited capacity from next Tuesday 28th April when New Zealand moves to Alert Level 3. We are excited to announce that we will be despatching orders for contactless deliveries, so we will be able to supply you with your floral and packaging supplies and more.
It’s been a difficult time for everyone, so to make it a little easier we are offering 15% off the wholesale price on everything until the end of May 2020. Excludes Oasis Floral Foam Bricks Carton/48 (006401-0058) and Carton/60 (006404-0058) and items already on specials.
Things are going to work a little differently under Alert Level 3. Please read below for further details on how we will be operating.
- Our showroom will remain closed under Covid-19 Alert Level 3.
- We encourage ordering through our website or by email (Orders can be placed by phone, but please note that phone contact may be limited during these times).
- For Account Customers, if you are not sure of your web login details please email email@example.com and we will set you up for ordering on our website.
- Customers who are usually visited by our sales reps or agents, you will be hearing from them, otherwise you can contact them directly.
- We will despatch orders using our normal courier network. Our couriers will be practicing Contact-less Deliveries with 2 metre physical distancing.
- Please note that courier service may take longer than usual, so please take that into consideration when placing your orders.
- Pick-ups are not recommended but can be done outside Oceans rear roller door area (entry through Monahan Road for Auckland branch). Orders must be placed by 12 noon a day prior to collection. Collection time is between 8.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday and customers must nominate a pick-up time.
- To place orders for delivery or collection from our Christchurch Branch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 03 348 0044.
- No returns of goods will be processed at this stage and we will advise you when we are in a position to start processing returns again. Reporting of damaged goods/deliveries must still be done within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Oceans will practice appropriate hygiene arrangements as recommended by the Ministry of Health. Staff will adhere to physical distancing rules and work area surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised regularly throughout the day. Staff will be maintaining good hygiene, including hand hygiene and good cough/sneeze etiquette. No one other than staff members are allowed into our building.
- Welcome Back Promo - 15% off the wholesale price on everything until end of May 2020. Excludes Oasis Floral Foam Bricks Cartons of 48 (006401-0058) and 60 (006404-0058) and items already on specials. The special pricing is now loaded on our website.
- March and April Specials will be extended until the end of May 2020.
- We will endeavour to supply your orders in full and in a timely manner, but please bear with us as we navigate the difficulties of operating under the restrictions of Alert Level 3.