This paper round container is a BioBowl from BioPak.
- BioBowl paper is sourced from managed plantations and coated with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- Producing the bioplastic cup lining results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- They use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving their bowls superior stability.
- Printed using eco-friendly soy-based or water-based inks.
- These containers can hold water, meaning they can be used to hold flowers in water and are a good alternative to plastic containers.
- These containers are compostable in a commercial facility and recyclable in most kerb-side recycling, like milk cartons.